How to send money to Australia?
Do you have plans to move to Australia? There are a couple of things you should know about transferring your money from the UK. In fact you have several options. To find out how to do it and what solution will be the cheapest and most secure may take you quite a while.
Contact us for more info and tailor made service. Our sales people will explain you how to make a money bank transfer online. What you need is the Internet access and you could be enjoying our service wherever you are.
Fortunately you have found our company and do not have to worry any longer about that. If you plan to transfer money to an account in one of the Australian banks you probably will care about the exchange rate. With us you can secure most beneficial and satisfactory exchange rate and transfer you money whenever you are ready. The other things things you should also pay attention to are the fees and charges which can greatly diminish the amount sent.
What's the best way to transfer money?
You may be transferring money to Australia for many different reasons:
- to fund your account
- to support a family member
- to make a gift to a friend
- to buy things online
- because you are moving to Australia
Whatever the reason you should consider all commonly available options and choose the one that correspond most with your requirements. Sending money to Australia from UK is neither difficult nor complicated because it is not subject to any currency transfer restriction.
Money transfer Companies
Most banks offer money transfers to Australia for example HSBC, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lloyds Banking Group, Barclays or Standard Chartered.
Also there are quite a few companies offering such services for instant you can choose Personal FX, Post Office, Tranzfers, Moneybookers, Western Union or Global Reach Partners.
If you are shipping items to Geelong, Sydney, Perth, Bundaberg or any other area, and you plan to send money to Australia regularly or if you want to make a single payment then using your bank or money transfer agent may not be profitable. A simple example: to make a transfer of £500 from UK to Australia some banks or agents will charge you £50 (actual amount checked on 20.03.2013 4pm)
For comparison a transfer from UK to OZ using our money transfer service will cost 5 times less! With frequent transfers it is a big difference, not to mention the comfort and the safety. Contact us today we are really a convenient and flexible option.
If you are sending money on a regular basis with us you can save not only money but also time. Once you have created you account with us you can simply visit our website 24/7, log in and do what you want. Despite the fact that your account with us has a limit you can get rid of it for free. All you need to do is send us a copy of your identity card and a copy of a document confirming your current address. After a quick verification you will be able to make payments as often as you want for unlimited amounts. If you try us your answer to the question – what is the best way to transfer money to Australia? – will be Global Reach Partners.
Why Personal Foreign Exchange is the ideal way for transferring money?
- We offer an attractive exchange rates GBP to AUD
- We charge a small fee for the transfer to Australia
- You can have a transfer at any time and place 24/7
- Our payment platform is simple and comfortable in use
- Forget the queues
- Quickly, efficiently and with free registration
- Low fees
- Pay by credit card or by bank transfer
Transfer process itself is really easy:
- Log in using your email address and password
- Initiate the payment by choosing the start and end currency, specify the amount and the reason for the payment
- Check very carefully the currency rate exchange and the total cost of the international transfer
- Add the money recipient details or choose them form a list if you have a payment to this person already
- Accept if you happy with the service and make the payment